10 Jan 2016

Peace at Christmas

Day 2 on the blog ...


It looks like this blog is now off the starting blocks.

I will not promise to post a card every day, but hopefully I'll be able to manage 2 or 3 a week.  Honestly, I didn't realise just how much I missed crafting until I started making a couple of cards again. I had great fun heat embossing this acetate!

Today's card is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (01-16)
This week the challenge is a sketch....




Yes, Christmas IS a long way off, but it is never too early to start getting those cards together.
I hope I've done the sketch justice.

I've used Clarity Stamps throughout the card, all heat embossed with Stampendous detail gold embossing powder. 
Ah! Except for the tiny stars on the nativity image which were hand drawn with a Signo gold gel pen.
This is an 8" x 8" card and the front has been split with a piece of heat embossed acetate.


I hope you like it.

Sharon xx



.

5 comments:

  1. Looks fab, Sharon, HAPPY BLOGGING!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely take on the sketch. Really love it. :)
    Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT. Hope you will join us again. Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at 52{C}CT - your card is beautiful, really love how you made the panel at the bottom - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant Christmas card. You did a fabulous job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your take on the sketch. The use of the clear acetate is very clever. Very elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.