20 Feb 2016

Baby Boy

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by. 
 
Happy Saturday to you.
 
How are you today?
 
I'm very, very happy to be blogging today because we lost our internet for a couple of days.
Frustrating, huh? 
 
Especially when someone (not me; my OH) has to climb up onto the roof to re-boot the internet box, for us only to realise 2 days later that it was the hub inside the house that needed
 a kick up the xxxxxxxx
 erm, a reboot.
Oh how we laughed!
 
Anyway, I'd better stop waffling and get onto today's card because that's why you are here. 
 
Got up at the crack of dawn today to make this quick card and I'm back to a CAS style again. 
 
I need to build up some baby cards so this is the first of the boy cards. I think it'll look just as nice in pink too.
 
 

 
 
I'm entering this one into 3 challenges:
 
CAS(E) this sketch challenge 160
http://casethissketch.blogspot.pt/
 
Inkspirational Challenge #102 - POP (I was inspired by fizzy soda pop, hence the bubbly back ground and the polkadots 
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.pt/
 
 
ColourQ challenge #329. (hope the 'spot of colour isn't too much)
http://colourq.blogspot.pt/
 
 
Items used:
Heat it up black embossing powder
Stampendous detail white embossing powder
Sentiment Waltzing Mouse Stamps - Say It Loud
Background stamp - Penny Black - Trims
Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink
Mask - Creative Expressions, That Special Touch Mica Mask - Small Polkadots
Nappy Pin Die - Marianne Creatables No LR0217
 
Okay, I'm off to look at some more challenges to see what inspires me.
 
But before I do that....
a quick Thank You to Karren from the Fusion challenge
for picking one of my cards as an honourable mention in their paper hearts challenge. I am so happy!
 
Thanks for popping over to see me.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx


5 comments:

  1. Great choice of colors, I love the pop of color here, and the background is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to be inspired and I love the result, what a fresh and fun baby card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uff, no internet - that is nothing to joke about! So glad you got it to work again (after a kick in the b...) so you could share this lovely card with us :)
    Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges for our "POP" theme. Hope you'll join us for our next challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.