4 Feb 2016

No Dies Used

Hello to you. How is your day?
 
It's been a beautiful day here, sunny but there was just enough wind to get all the washing dry.  You what that means......yep, the dreaded ironing has to be done tonight. Not one of my favourite chores; would much rather be crafting.

Well, it was possible to manage a few minutes of play time this morning. So I've made another 'Love' card.

And.....No Dies were used in the making of this card!


I had some outline letter stamps that I thought it would be fun to heat emboss and cut the middle out.  Had to search high and low for some very small, curved scissors as the pesky things had gone for a walk again. :-)  Well, I think cutting out the letters works.
 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Addicted to CAS Challenge # 80 - Codeword RED
 
Muse Challenge #151 - Song Challenge. I had to write the whole song in the inside (I Will Always Love You) as I could only keep the last two words on the front and still keep it CAS.  I was also inspired by the final 'Joy' on the card provided for inspiration.
 
CASology Week 183 - Glitter   (I hope you can see the glitter in these close-ups)
 

 
Items Used:
The Large Outline Letter stamps were picked up at a craft show many years ago. I'm afraid that I didn't note down who makes them or what they are called at the time. So if anyone does know, please leave me a comment to tell me.
IndigoBlu - Dinkie Love Is
You stamp - Woodware Retro Words
Stampendous Detail White embossing Powder
Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
 
Thank you for popping by.
Hope you'll return soon.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xxx

22 comments:

  1. Sharon your hand-cut lettering works the charm!!! I try to guess the song before reading the posts ... I had guessed an old Beatles tune 'P.S. I love you' OH wouldn't that be a good one! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing/singing along this week at Muse!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments

      Delete
  2. Vibrant, striking and beautifully CAS yet elegant too.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in our challenge at ATCAS.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I am really impressed with your hand cut letters, I do that sometimes as I don't own a big collection of dies. Very bold and striking card with the use of red and the glitter is spot on for the CASology challenge. Love it.
    I am happy to be your newest follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments.
      And thank you for following me. I have returned the favour and become one of your followers too

      Delete
  4. Wow! A labour of LOVE to be sure - you did well with your little scissors! Love how you were inspired. So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow hand cut, amazing and love the shrinking CAS design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow hand cut ??would have never guessed... this is just so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A work of love - hand cutting out those letters! I am impressed! so pretty to use that heart for the "O"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, and that hand cutting...wow you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments

      Delete
  9. Ha ha ... the "no dies were used in the making of this card" reminds me of "Not the nine o'clock news"!
    Such precision in you cutting. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Loved 'Not the nine o'clock news'. A brilliant show. I really wanted to write 'no dies were HURT....' :-)
      Thanks for your comments Janet

      Delete
  10. Sharon, I'm amazed that you were able to cut out those letters so precisley with scissors...I have to get a pair of those scissors! Amazing! I LOVE your sweet card...very clever design! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is some fantastic fussy cutting, Sharon! I love the bold red card base and that beautiful, detailed heart. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, you fussy cut those letters, Sharon ... amazing! Fabulous and bold with a lovely touch of delicate shimmeriness in the heart shaped 'o'! Didn't guess your song, but you chose a great one! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I am just blown away by the talent this week! Your card is amazing! No dies?! The heart is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.