3 Feb 2016

So honoured!

No card to show today as I've been really busy with those wedding invitations. Hopefully I'll get som 'play' time tomorrow to make a card.
 
However I just had to pop on here to say that I'm so honoured to have 2 of my cards singled out in challenges this week.
 
I was picked as a winner at the 52 Christmas card countdown for my candle card

Thank you so much ladies! Bowled over with that honour.
 
 
 
And on top of that, Patricia selected my card as her personal favourite in the Cards in Envy White on White challenge.


What a lovely thing to do Patricia. I'm so delighted that you liked my card.
 
Wow! Still pinching myself!
 
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.