22 Feb 2016

Triple embossing and some notelets

Good Monday Morning to you!
Was your weekend fabulous?  Ready for another week to begin?

A new week is always filled with exciting possibilities.
(I do hope mine brings my new stamps amongst other things!)

I'm here today with my 3rd Less Is More Texture challenge card (are you ladies getting fed up with my entries yet? Haha)
And I also have some notelets for the Fusion Card Challenge.

First, my 3rd LIM card.

This one uses triple embossing to add the texture to the card


Here's a close-up of the texture:



Items used

Versa Colour inks: 22 Fresh Green, 28 Pacific, 40 Mint, 42 Lime
Versamark Watermark ink pad
Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
Heat it Up Silver Embossing Powder
Stamp: Stampers Anonymous Diamond Harlequin Border w/ Flourishes
Sentiment: Tattered Lace dies
Clear Gems

Now for my note cards. 

This is being entered into the Fusion Card Challenge (Pretty in Pink)

I was inspired by the colours, the patterns and the flowers and leaves.



Items Used.
Ink Versa Colour 33 Pink
Versamark Watermark Ink
Stampendous clear embossing powder
Mask: ClarityStamps
Stamps:
   Text stamp Studio 490 Wendy Vecci Botanical Art
   Flower: Penny Black - Allegro
   Leaf: Personal Impressions - Fauna

Thank you so much for stopping by. Do call again soon!
Hugs,
Sharon xx

10 comments:

  1. These are LOVELY, Sharon. I admire your restraint in embellishing. Makes for a classy card for sure. I tend to use everything AND the kitchen sink!.... Never learn! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which one I prefer, just gorgeous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Sharon love the colours and texture used..I am now following you.. Have a great week ahead.x
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really on a roll this week Sharon, I didn't think of doing this technique, for this current challenge... I'm so glad you thought of it... it's terrific!
    Thanks once more
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, that embellishing on the LIM card... <3 So gorgeous! Lovely work, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy and scrumptious Sharon! Not only have you used some of my favourite colours but a striking and fun technique. Great texture and a CAS-perfect card. thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful embossings on both cards Sharon - love the layering of flowers and stems on your Fusion Card - thanks for joining in the challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards, love the colours and gorgeous texture, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gr8 makes, love the use of triple embossing to add texture

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to be so late commenting, another awesome texture card Sharon!
    Thanks for joining our challenge
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.