1 Feb 2016

With Love

Well, here we are at the start of another week.
 
Monday is the day most people dislike because it signals the start of another working week. I love Mondays because that is the day that I meet up with friends and we all go out for a drink and a bite to eat. We call it the Monday club and we are going 'out to play' (haha, just like you did when you were kids)
 
Anyway, I hope todays card will brighten up your Monday just a little bit. It's certainly a vivid card ;-)
 
 
 
I'm entering this into 2 challenges:
 
AAA Cards - Challenge #57. A CAS card with the theme of Love
 
Time Out Challenge #48.  The challenge is to CASE this card, with your own twist.  Isn't it a truly beautiful card?
 
 
Well, I'm not sure that my CASE does it justice, but I was inspired by both the layout and the beautiful inking. My take was to flip the layout, both vertically and horizontally, and make the inking really vibrant.  Hope you like it.
 
Items used:
Distress ink - Picked Raspberry
Heart die - Marianne Designs Creatables # LR0159
Sentiment - Clarity Stamps
 
Thank you for dropping by again.  Hopefully see you here soon.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at your play date! Love your take on Marika's card, like how you flipped the layout and adore the vibrant colour. Really like how the centre of your heart is pink. Great to see you at TO and I just joined your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE of Marika's card- the bright pink is such a fun colour - and perfect for that beautifully decorated heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.