14 Mar 2016

End of the Caterpillar!

Good morning.
Wow! Monday again?? Are you ready for another week? 
 
I am so looking forward to this week because my youngest daughter is coming over for a long weekend visit that includes St Paddy's day. Haven't seen her since Christmas so it should be loads of fun having her and her friend to stay! I can't wait!
 
So knowing that she is coming, I needed to get ahead with some cards.
 
Today's card has a little more dimension than I've managed to get on my cards lately.  Teaching myself how to do CAS cards has made me slip into mainly one layer, so it's nice to shift it up and do something with dimension 

 
Today's card is for 2 challenges:
 
Inkspirational which has the gorgeous Pink and Grey colour challenge
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.pt/
 
and for Dragonfly dreams - use a die cut
and for The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
 

 
Items used:
Chocolate Baroque Butterfly Whimsy ( think this is discontinued now, but it is such a beautiful butterfly and sentiment!)
Die Cut Leaves: Marianne Creatables LR150 and Crealies CL CS 11
Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
Marvy's Blending Blox - Shades of Pink
Ranger Clear embossing Powder
 
 
 
So why have I titled this post "End of the Caterpillar"?...................
 

 
Thank you for stopping by. It was lovely to see you again.
Hope you'll come back soon.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is soooo very elegant. And I like how you've got the butterfly right up there about to take off the card. So clever!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension, such a striking card. Enjoy spending time with your daughter. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and Elegant were the words I was going to use but I see someone beast me to it so instead I will say stunning :) Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful and even showing off the sunshine in your photo with the dramatic shadows. Wonderful! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love that butterfly. The corner design is great. Despite the layers and dimension it's still a great CAS card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing CAS creation Sharon, love that pretty pink butterfly too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning CAS project!!! I love the butterfly!
    Thank you very much for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !!!
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.