11 Aug 2016

Catch-up blogging day - part 1 - distress crayon gesso fresco technique

Hi there,

Woah! the past week has been soooo busy - but I finally have a catch-up morning/early afternoon to do some blogging and finally catch up on some commenting.  I am sooooooo far behind on commenting, but I will catch up today - promise!


Anyway, in the next few posts there are a few Creative Chemistry 103 tags from Day 4 that I finished last week and I really should have blogged them then, but time was at an absolute premium before my grandkids arrived over here a couple of days ago, and we've been non-stop since they did arrive.
 
Anyhoo...today is a relaxing day having fun at our house and playing in the pool (so I have taken a few minutes to disappear off to my computer).

Right, the first tag is using the distress crayon gesso fresco technique.
Sorry about the black line on the photo - I think I must have messed something up on my watermark (will fix that asap).
 


Items used:
Distress Crayons
Gesso
Various stencils (Clarity Stamps, Tim Holtz Crafters Workshop.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

1 comment:

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.