11 Aug 2016

Catch-up blogging day - part 2 - distress crayon watercolour resist technique

Hi.
 
I'm back again with part 2 of this blogging catch-up.
 
Here is a tag from Creative Chemistry day 4 using the distress crayon resist technique.
 
Gosh! this one is really dark and grungy, isn't it?





Items used:
Archival ink
Distress crayons
Distress Ink
Watercolour cardstock
Crazy Cats stamp
Water spritzer
 
Thanks for looking,
Back in a moment with the final tag I managed for day 4.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sharon, I love it. It would be great if you could share the distress crayon resist technique. I would love to try it too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.