11 Aug 2016

Catch-up blogging day - part 3 - distress crayon textured resist technique

Hello again,
 
Final post for today.
 
After this I will write and schedule my Less is More post for Saturday (it may take some time because I took the photos on my iPad and for some reason blogger won't let me upload them at the moment. Ah well, that's another technical challenge opportunity to overcome.)
 
Then I will get round to my commenting.
 
So, final tag for today. Another one from day 4 of Creative Chemistry 103 using the distress crayon texture resist technique.



Items used:
Distress crayons,
Distress inks
Stencil (clarity stamps)

Thank you for looking,
Hope to see you again on Saturday morning.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx

1 comment:

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.