1 Aug 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 1 Makes

Hello there.
 
Are you well?
 
I thought I'd have a little break from my CAS cards this week.
 
I'm joining in the fun at the Creative Chemistry 103 course that Tim Holtz is doing over at Online Card Classes.  Well - the majority of my ink and pen stash is TH products so every little bit of help using them in different ways comes in handy. Hopefully I will be using some of the techniques on some of my CAS cards in the future...watch this space.
 
So, today there was one technique that I couldn't join in with.
 
...but I did make  4 tag samples for my inspiration and ideas book.
Here is the first one. 

1. Highlight stamping

 
Can definitely see myself using this technique a lot!
 

Items used.
Distress Inks, Unico Paradise stamps, sepia archival ink and an ink blending tool.
 
Right, I will be back with 3 more short posts with the rest of today's makes.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx



1 comment:

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.