1 Aug 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 1 - Micro Glaze Resist

So here is my 4th and final post today......Day 1 of Creative Chemistry 103  at Online Card Classes -  Tag 4

Micro Glaze Resist

I love the warm colours of this one. I can definitely imagine panels using this technique on CAS cards.


Micro Glaze, Assorted stencils (Tim Holtz, Clarity Stamp, Imagination Crafts), Distress Spray Stain, Distress ink pad and blending tool.
 
Well, there you have it. Day 1 complete except for the item that I didn't have in my stash.
Had an absolute ball with my distress stash and can't wait to see what techniques we will learn tomorrow.
Hopefully I will be back tomorrow to share my makes from day 2.
 
Hugs,
Sharon xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Sharon ... Love all the colours you have used ...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Micro glaze is fun stuff to play with isn't it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.