1 Aug 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 1 - Washed Watercolour

Here is the third post for today - only one more to go!
 
This is the tag that I made in Creative Chemistry 103 (at Online Card Classes) for the

 

 

Washed Watercolour technique.

 
I think maybe I was a little heavy handed with the splatters on this one - but this was my first attempt, and after all, these classes are here for us to make the mistakes, recognise them and try again to perfect the technique. I will try this technique again tomorrow.
 

Items used
Distress markers, Distress spray stains, water brush, Micro Glaze, jet black archival ink and mini bird crazy stamps

Hugs,
Sharon xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been having great fun trying out these new techniques. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.