4 Aug 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 2 Paint Lifting

Hi!
 
I was only able to join in on this and the edrlier post's technique for day 2 of Creative chemistry 103 due to my lack of supplies.
 
I also have not been able to do any of the techniques for day 3 because I don't have any of the mediums needed for those - but looking at the results of the class videos I definitely need to get my hands on some of the products!
 
Anyway, here is my paint lifting sample.  I was limited in this because I currently only have 7 colours of the paint (but will be ordering more soon).


Items used:
Distress paints, various stencils (Crafters Workshop, Tim Holtz, Clarity).

So, as I said, there will be no day 3 posts but hopefully I will be back with some day 4 ones.

Hugs,
Sharon xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been having great fun trying out theses techniques. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.