1 Aug 2016

Creative Chemistry - Day 1 - Off-set stamping

Here is the second post for today showing my makes from the Online Card Classes Creative Chemistry 103 class by Tim Holtz.

 

Offset stamping technique

 
I really love the way this looks like old material where the screen printing has gone a bit wonky. Not something I would immediately go-to for CAS cards, but who knows - I may find a way to use it.
 

Items used:
Distress inks, jet black archival black ink, water brush, Clarity Stamps flower corner stamp and ink blending tool

Back in a moment with my third make.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

4 comments:

  1. Great result! Feel the same question about whether I would use it...but great to have in our toolbox

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.